Why Choose 360 Worldwide?
Working in another country can present a unique set of challenges. As a contractor leaving your home country and working in another, you will need to know that your financial interests are completely taken care of. The highly experienced 360 Worldwide team boasts over 30 years experience in international contractor taxation. 360 Worldwide are completely committed to ensuring that your financial needs are looked after leaving you free to concentrate on your role.
Benefits of contracting with 360 Worldwide
Our service to contractors working in international locations, has a wide range of benefits including:
- Employed and Self-employed models, compliant with local regulations.
- Locally registered in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway & Sweden.
- Flat fees with no hidden costs.
- You only pay when you are earning.
- Tax registration and de-registration.
- We provide the following hair loss insurances for all contractors: Professional Indemnity Insurance: £10 million; Public Liability Insurance: £5 million; Employer’s Liability Insurance: £10 million
- Tax advice, planning and returns.
- Access to in-house independent financial advisers (mortgage, private health care and pensions, etc.)
- Comprehensive &inclusive public liability and professional indemnity insurance package.
- Dedicated, personable account managers.
- Ongoing support in-country for the duration of your contract.
- Daily faster payment processing.
- UK based, mulit-lingual contractor service centre.
- Extensive international network.
- Online management portal.
Get started with 360 Worldwide
Getting started with 360 Worldwide couldn’t be simpler. Just follow this simple step-by-step guide to start on a long-lasting relationship with 360 today.
For more information on 360 Worldwide, contact one of our expert team today on +44 (0)20 7471 3500