Working in recruitment within the temporary contract market, we’re sure that you will be aware of umbrella companies and how useful they can be. However, you will also be aware that not all of these show compliance with the current legislation.
At 360 we ensure that your recruitment agency is not left exposed to financial penalties from the debt transfer legislation. In order to ensure this doesn’t happen to you, we have put all the necessary compliance responsibilities at the very core of our business, to give you peace of mind that you can confidently add 360 to your preferred suppliers list.
The 360 compliance service
In summary, 360 will ensure all compliance issues are met with:
- Creation of clear employment status for your contractors, so you know that the responsibility rests with us
- Provision of induction material to all new employees including letter of introduction, contract of employment, checks to confirm identity and information on grievance procedures and expense claims
- Mitigation of risk with our comprehensive public and employers liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Full compliance with IR35
- Professional passport
- APSCo registered to provide a recognised stamp of quality assurance
- Independently audited to ensure managed service legislation never becomes an issue
- Solutions to meet the agency worker regulations from October 2011
- Employees paid through PAYE, including all tax and NI administration
- Statutory maternity, paternity, adoption and sick pay
When choosing umbrella company services, you will want a long and prosperous partnership, beneficial to all parties involved. To achieve this, we would be more than happy to go through any due diligence process that you may have in place. We can also arrange for a senior member of our team to visit you at your premises to discuss your requirements.
For more information on how we meet your compliance requirements, call one of our expert team today on 020 7471 3500