Becoming a contractor in the Construction Industry brings with it the freedom to pick and choose your assignments, and could see you take home more money. Joining an umbrella company like 360 can be highly beneficial to Construction specialists who take on temporary work contracts. As a construction contractor with 360, you will benefit from our Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), the opportunity to maximise your earning potential and make the most of your money. You will also find the pension options and insurance cover highly attractive.
You can keep track of your assignments, timesheets and expenses online through 360’s secure 24hr online portal. We will take care of invoicing, manage the payments, calculate your tax and NI and reimburse any legitimate business expenses, tax and NI free. Every penny you are entitled to will be transferred directly to your bank account, as soon as possible, with minimum paperwork and fuss. This saves you the hassle of your tax returns and chasing agencies or clients for your hard earned pay.
The 360 Construction Industry Scheme
If you are a subcontractor, our CIS provides a dynamic and practical solution tailored to the construction industry allowing you to receive your payments. Our CIS solution is specifically designed to remove the administration hassle whilst delivering an expert and efficient service, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on what you do best.
If you have a contract that requires you to perform CIS related services in the UK, our 360 Umbrella antidepressants Company is the perfect choice. We handle everything including registration with HM Revenue & Customs, contracts, invoicing on through to CIS deductions.
So how does our CIS solution work?
- Self-employed registration guidance with HMRC.
- Obtain Unique Tax Office Reference number (UTR).
- Verification of the UTR number under the CIS.
- Liaise with Agencies and clients to ensure you are paid promptly
- Daily payment processing.
- Notification of payment by SMS
- Personal and experienced Account Manager.
- We provide you with construction contractor insurance. Up to £20m of cover is included as standard whenever you’re on an assignment.
- You’ll have a Contract of Employment, with all associated benefits such as, holiday pay, sick pay, maternity pay
- Help to claim the business expenses you are entitled to
- It’s simple to join us and you can be set up in minutes.
- We offer construction contractor advice, on anything from finding new work to choosing a mortgage.
Our aim at 360 is to free you up to concentrate on what you do best. Working as a contractor in the construction industry should be all about using your specialist skills and enjoying the variety that contracting brings; by joining a contractor umbrella company like 360, you can focus on just that. Why not use our Contractor Calculator and find out the financial benefits of working with 360 today?
For more information on how working as a construction contractor with 360 can help you make the most of your money, contact us on 020 7471 3500