If you are looking at contract jobs overseas, 360 can provide all of your international payroll solutions. We understand that relocating to another country to work isn’t always a straightforward process and can often be a stressful ordeal. That’s why at 360, our expert team can assist you with all the requirements to make sure you are paid on time, every time. You won’t have to worry about the tax, social security and payment elements of your contract, just making the most of your time in your new location.
So how does your international payroll service from 360 work? You will be assisted from day one of your assignment to ensure that all in-country registrations are completed. At 360 we understand that the main concern for any contractor is getting paid accurately and in a timely fashion. To ensure that this happens as smoothly as possible, the process works as follows:
- You submit an authorised timesheet and invoice for the hours you have worked to 360 Worldwide
- 360 Worldwide will then invoice your agency or client on the same day
- Once we are in receipt of funds from your agency or end client, we will release the funds to you on the same day (provided funds are received by 12PM)
- For your convenience, we send an alert advising you that your funds have been transferred
Why choose 360?
There are a number of reasons to trust your international payroll system to 360:
- Benefit from the dedicated service of our international teams
- Many years of international experience – processing international payroll since 1999
- Full compliance with foreign tax and social security laws
- Efficient payment service
- All your administration taken care of by our experienced team
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden costs
- All in-country compliance
For more information on our international payroll, one of our dedicated team would be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Contact one of our experts today on 020 7471 3500, or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org