Limited Company for Contractors
Whether you are new to contracting or are experienced contractors, you certainly don’t want to waste your time on administrative chores that do not make you money. Running your business as a limited company necessarily places a burden on you to comply with statutory regulations and taxation requirements. When weighing up Umbrella Company vs. Limited Company options for contractors, you may initially decide against starting a limited company because of the day to day administration and the legal requirements all limited companies have to comply with.
However, with the outstanding service offered by 360, the administration burden of setting up and running a limited business is completely removed. Everything from company formation and the setting up of your bank account, through to invoicing your clients, monthly payroll, annual account preparation and corporation tax returns are all included in the service.
You simply enter your expenses and invoices online and 360 can do the rest!
The 360 Limited Company service includes:
- Registering your company for VAT/PAYE
- Setting up your company bank account
- IR35 status reviews at any time
- Acting as your registered office
- 24hr secure online portal to enter timesheets and expenses
- Completing quarterly VAT returns
- Up-to-date live position of the company
- Monthly payroll service, including all year end submissions
- Annual statutory accounts, including all statutory returns including corporation tax returns
- Personal tax return
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC & Companies House
- Advice on IR35 & S.660
- Comprehensive insurance packages
The limited company service from 360 is comprehensive with no hidden charges and exclusions. You will be provided with a total service solution, enabling you to reap the tax benefits of a limited company and enjoy the benefits of a contracting lifestyle.
For more information on Limited Companies for contractors call one of our expert team today on 020 7471 3500