Oil and Gas
Working as a contractor in the oil and gas industry, has become a popular and financially rewarding career choice for many skilled professionals. Becoming a contractor brings with it the freedom to pick and choose your assignments, and could see you take home more money. Joining an umbrella company, like 360, can be highly beneficial to contractors who take on temporary work contracts in the oil and gas sector. As a specialist contractor with 360, you have the opportunity to maximise your earning potential and make the most of your money. You will also find the pension options and insurance cover in this high risk industry highly attractive.
You can keep track of your assignments, timesheets and expenses online through 360’s secure 24hr online portal. We will take care of invoicing, manage the payments, calculate your tax and NI and reimburse any legitimate business expenses, tax and NI free. Every penny you are entitled to will be transferred directly to your bank account, as soon as possible, with minimum paperwork and fuss. This saves you the hassle of your tax returns and chasing agencies or clients for your hard earned pay.
With so many umbrella companies out there, how do you go about finding the right one for you? There is a huge range of benefits 360 offer our employees that make us the perfect solution for your contracting needs:
• We provide specialist contractor insurance. Up to £20million of cover is included as standard, whenever you’re on an assignment
• Our dedicated imagineear.com/pharmacy/ account managers are available to answer any questions and deal with any problems
• You have a direct line through to your account manager so no more frustrating option choices
• You’ll have a contract of employment, with all associated benefits such as, holiday pay, sick pay, maternity pay
• Help to claim the business expenses you are entitled to
• It’s simple to join us and you can be set up in minutes
• Liaise with agencies and clients to ensure you are paid promptly
• We offer specialist financial advice, on anything from the best options to choosing a mortgage
• Daily pay runs so you get paid the same day we get paid – on average half a day quicker than other companies
• We tell you via SMS the moment we send your payment to your bank account
• You can track everything easily on-line and choose your alert settings
Our aim at 360 is to free you up to concentrate on what you do best. Working as a contractor should be all about using your specialist skills and enjoying the variety that the position brings; by joining a contractor umbrella company, like 360, you can focus on just that. Why not use our contractor calculator and find out the financial benefits of working with 360 today?
For more information on how working as a contractor in the oil and gas industry with 360 can help you make the most of your money, contact us on 020 7471 3500