Setting up a Limited Company
Setting up a limited company is a very popular option because it allows a flexible working lifestyle and additional tax benefits. You’ll be able to structure your earnings to be more efficient, by paying yourself a mixture of salary and dividends, where your assignments meet the requirements of the IR35 tax regulations, so you could see a significant increase in your take home pay every month.
Limited companies are a very rewarding means of taking your contracting career to the next level. We understand that you may have neither the time, nor the necessary experience, to take care of all the accompanying paperwork associated with setting up a Ltd company. 360 will offer you our convenient and professional services to take care of all the administration involved in starting up and maintaining compliance with HMRC.
Quick and easy to set up
Setting up a Ltd company with 360 is quick and simple, and our knowledgeable 360 account managers are on hand to answer all of you questions. Within a day, you can be on your way to a contracting career and working through your own limited company. We will talk you through whether you are likely to get the most benefit out of using a Limited Company, and how we can help with your bookkeeping.
Our dedicated team of professionals will provide a service which frees you from the administrative burden and includes:
- Registering your company for VAT/PAYE
- Setting up your company bank account
- IR35 status reviews at any time
- Acting as your registered office including full company secretarial service
- 24hr secure online portal to enter timesheets and expenses
- Generating and sending invoices to clients
- Completing quarterly VAT returns
- Up-to-date live position of the company
- Monthly payroll service including all year end submissions
- Annual statutory accounts including all statutory returns including corporation tax returns
- Personal tax return
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC and Companies House
- Advice on IR35 & S.660
- Comprehensive insurance packages
Setting up a Limited Company with 360 is comprehensive with no hidden charges and exclusions. You will be provided with a total service solution, enabling you to reap the tax benefits of a limited company and enjoy the benefits of a contracting lifestyle.
For more information on setting up a Limited Company, call one of our expert team today on 020 7471 3500