If you are working abroad as a contractor, then 360 can provide all of your international payroll solutions. We are aware that in this unknown marketplace, there may be a wide range of conflicting information that may leave you confused, or worse, susceptible to financial penalties arising from a lack of information and/or non-compliance with foreign legislations.
When working abroad, you need complete peace of mind that your financial matters are taken care of, and that you are not at risk of being liable for anything that could go wrong. By using 360 Worldwide, together with our local experts, 360 will assist you in being fully compliant with the tax and social security legislation of the country you are working in, so you can be rest assured that all of your financial obligations are taken care of.
By using 360 when you are working abroad, you will be free to enjoy the maximum benefits of your take home pay, as our expert and efficient team will ensure that you are paid accurately and on time, freeing you from the burden of your administrative obligations.
There are numerous reasons to use our worldwide service:
- 360 have assisted in excess of 20,000 contractors since inception
- Operating across multiple global workforce management
- Over 30 years erectile dysfunction combined industry experience
- Experts in compliance and risk management
- Working with staffing agencies worldwide
- Leading UK provider
- Working with a wide range of industries
- Established in 1998, so you know we have longevity and experience
- Building solutions that grow with our clients and agencies
Our dedicated account managers will offer you comprehensive advice and will be on hand to answer any queries or assist you with any problems you may have during your time working abroad. Our service provides you with a wide array of benefits to make your life easier. These include:
- Compliance with local regulations
- No hidden costs. All fees, including accountancy costs are fully inclusive!
- No start-up or exit fees
- You only pay when you are earning
- No monthly cut-off dates for invoicing or making payments
- We raise invoices and make payments every working day
- We release payment the same day as we receive funds from your agency
- Text message alert when funds are paid
- Tax registration and de-registration
- Social security management
- Tax advice, planning and returns
- Access to in-house independent financial advisers (mortgage, private health care and pensions etc.)
- Comprehensive liability and indemnity insurance package
- Personal account manager to answer your questions
- Ongoing support in-country for the duration of your contract
For more information on how 360 can make working abroad work for you, call one of our expert team on 020 7471 3500